1) Who is the last person you high-fived?:
Who knows. I would have had to have been drunk. If I’ve high-fived you lately sober, call me out.
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?:
Yes. Because they’d draft me for my drafting skills and I’d work in the safety of a secret HQ bunker. Maybe that one in War Games that has the huge bank-vault door.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
If Chelsea’s up watching TV after I’ve gone to bed, yes.
4) Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
Milk is disgusting. I’ve drank apple-juice out of the carton though.
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?:
I don’t recall ever being in one.
6) have u ever been stung by a bee?:
Has anyone ever not been? I once had an entire wasp nest attack me. Developed a phobia from that one.
7) How fast can you type?:
120,000,000 characters per year.
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
I’m afraid of people in the dark.
9) Eye color?:
11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?:
I bath at night for relaxation semi-regularily. Shower in the mornings for hygiene.
12) Do you knock on wood?:
If I’m not looking where I’m going. Or perhaps if someone has a wooden door.
13) Are you drinking anything right now?
15) Can you hoola hoop?:
I don’t have a hoop, so no.
16) Are you good at keeping secrets?:
If I say yes, people will assume I’m keeping secrets from them. If I say no, all the people I’m keeping secrets for are going to get nervous. So I’ll say, maybe.
17) What do you want for Christmas?
A tank that looks like a giant armadillo
18) Do you know the Muffin Man?:
Yes. We play poker with the Purple Pieman on fridays.
19) Do you talk in your sleep?:
I wouldn’t know.
20) Who wrote the book of love?
There’s a book? Damn. I gotta get that book.
21) Have you ever flown a kite?:
I’ll leave that up to your imagination.
23) Do you consider yourself successful?:
Relative to the crackies on Victoria Crescent, yes.
24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell?:
25) Have you ever asked for a pony?:
A hyundai pony?
26) Plans for tomorrow?:
Go to work.
27) Can you juggle?:
I can multi-task.
28) Missing someone now?:
I seem to have misplaced my leprechaun.
29) When was the last time you told someone you loved them?:
A day or two ago.
30) And truly meant it?
I meant it.
31) How often do you drink?:
32) How are you feeling today?
Annoyed. The cheap headphones I bought at lunch because I forgot my headphones at home this morning sound like cheap headphones.
33) Are you black?:
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?:
I don’t think so.
35.)What are you looking forward to?:
Jamming with Mike T
36) Have you ever crawled through a window?:
I used to crawl through the sunroof in my car when I’d lock the keys inside.
37) Have you ever eaten dog food?:
Milk Bone and Tender Vittles.
38) Can you handle the truth?
I can handle that the Earth is round. If MJ really didn’t molest those children, my mind might blow up.
39) Do you like green eggs and ham?
I don’t like eggs of any colour.
40) Any cool scars?:
I have a burn on my wrist from a knife point heated red-hot in a candle flame. It’s not that cool.