It’s been a long time since I’ve been out drinking two nights in a row. It was probably an april, maybe two years ago. I’ll just say this: two-day hangovers, still as unpleasant as they ever were. I think, on the whole, worth it though. My Sims fun-meter was way into the red. Good to have it back in the green.
7 Highlights of the weekend:
1) Young man in the urinal beside me at the gay bar saying, “You have a real nineties look about you. I like it!”
2) Communally coming up with the band-name Underwearwolf and thinking it was the greatest thing ever.
3) Young man from gay bar bathroom saying to tracy, “You have a real nineties look about you. I like it!”
4) Realizing Underwearwolf is not that great a band-name. And regretting a vague, drunken, hype-building post about it.
5) Kristjanne and David’s slapping game.
6) Getting a hair cut to partially rid myself of this “nineties” look. Also, the Coronation Street biddy who cut it. She wanted to give me a Ceasar cut to which I said, “Noooooo.” As I did to the Ryan Seacrest.
7) Googling “Underwearwolf” and finding out there’s a DJ using it already.