» Finally got the new Pandanoids store open. Slightly different product than on the Cafe Press store (which I plan to phase out). It’s located on the intermesh herebaouts. To celebrate, shipping is FREE for the first ten orders.
» Nicole‘s been sick. Since I brought the bug home, I’ve been trying to take care of her. Mostly I’ve forced her to watch bad movies like Don’t Say a Word and The Contender which I picked up at the new library branch they opened on our street. It has the self-serve check-out which is rad but a bit spooky. Since you just pile your items on a pad and it scans them automatically. Too much science. It means, though, you don’t have to deal with nervous librarians like the one at the Deer Park branch who wears surgical gloves and refuses to check your materials out unless you stand back and push the books towards her.
Eye Color: blue grey
Shoe size: 7 and a half or less
What are you wearing right now: Green ringer T, Jeans
Where do you live: Tronto.
Favorite letter: Z
Favorite Month: November
Favorite Breakfast: Pizza and/or chocolate
Have You Ever…
Bungee jumped: No
Made yourself throw-up?: Yes. I don’t believe in suffering through nausea. Just get it out.
Gone skinny dipping?: I don’t even go fat dipping.
Broken a bone: Might have broken my little toe. Never officially diagnosed.
Been in a police car: I think on a grade 3 field trip.
Been on a plane: yes
Came close to dying: Sort of. Almost poisoned by ex. Also bicycle accident.
Been in a sauna: No.
Swam in the ocean: Yes.
Fallen asleep in school: a few times
Broken someone’s heart: oops.
Cried when someone died: No.
Cried in school: yes. also at work.
Fell off your chair: Does it count if the whole chair fell over?
Saved e-mails: Bank vaults full.
Been cheated on: Yes. I used to be a doormat.
Your room like: Nicole keeps the bedroom clean. I keep my studio/office a nightmare.
Whats right beside you: left – inkjet printer. right – korg micro.
What is the last thing you ate: pizza. lindt ball.
Chicken pox: vaguely.
Stitches: in the palm of my right hand.
Believe in love at first sight: yes. in intial attraction at least.
Like picnics: usually
Like school: never again.
Like anything: uh… yes.
Who was the last person you called: Nae
Who was the last person you danced with: Nicole in the kitchen. Sort of.
Who makes you smile: Nicole
Who did you last yell at: I don’t yell.
Do you like filling these out: Sure. I seem to do it a lot.
Do you wear contact lenses or glasses: Gogs.
Do you like yourself: I think highly of myself.
What are you listening to right now: Nicole hacking.
What did you do today: Made coffee. Pounded on Nicole’s back to loosen the phlegm. Didn’t work.
Hated someone in your family?: No. I don’t know anyone in my family well enough to hate them.
What car do you wish to have: More free time.
Where do you want to get married? maybe in my parents’ garden. in fact my mom will insist.
Good driver?: used to be alright. haven’t driven since august (yay!)
Diamond or pearl: pearl inlays on a guitar.
Indoors or outdoors: depends.
Yesterday Did You
1. Talk to someone you like: since, contrary to popular opinion, i like most people, yes.
2. Buy something: groceries.
3. Get sick: no. nicole did with a vengeance though
4. Sing: a little. sort of.
5. Talk to an ex: nope.
6. Miss someone: Nope.
Last Person Who…
7. Was in your bed: Nicole. It’s her been too though.
8. Saw you cry? Nicole
10. Went to the movies with: Nicole
11. You went to the mall with: Nicole
Have Your Ever…
16. Ever been in a fight?: not really
17. Been to California: 3 times
18. Been to Mexico: nope
19. Been to Canada: well, yes.
20. Been to Africa: hell no. not until they stop killing people.
22. What books are you reading right now: Belleweather by Connie Willis
23. Best feeling in the world: music
24. Future kids names: Jake for a girl. Gwendolyn for a boy.
25. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: Nicole is a stuffed up animal right now.
26. What’s under your bed: I have no idea. Blankets… maybe
27. Favorite sport to watch: America
28. Favorite location?: 388 Jane St.
29. Piercing/Tattoos: no.
30. What are you most afraid of right now?: Fear is the mindkiller.
31. Who do you really hate?: Hate is also the mindkiller.
33. Do you have a job: not just a job, a career! temporarily anyway.
32. Ever liked someone you didn’t have a chance with?: hahahahahahahahahaha. aparently that was my “schtick.”
33. Are you lonely right now: no. I’m very happy.
34. Song that’s stuck in your head: one of those beth gibbons songs.
35.What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? shoes. i’m always looking at the floor.
Time Finished: 10:17
total time: 19 mins minutes.