~ Getting my tires balanced tomorrow. How responsible and grown up of me.
~ Hey, I never knew “Kraftwerk” actually means “Power Station.” Now that’s a witty name.
~ There’s a new track up on the Urbane Decay Myspace page. It has far too many cymbal crashes. I’m going to take it down due to the cymbals and excessive electro drum fills. Also, writing a song cycle based on the concept of “the crush” lends it self to cheesy lyrics and I’m beginning to have my doubts regarding the venture. So check it out while you can. It’s called “Crushing (in the worst way)” The piano is pretty, I think. EDIT: Apparently my tunes have gone into ‘Song not Found!” mode again. Meh.
~ Stephen was briefly in the apartment last night. I’m beginning to feel guilty charging him rent.
~ There’s a huge structurally-concerning crack in the body of my acoustic guitar. The excuse I’ve been waiting for to buy a new one that’s actually small enough for my body and sounds nicer? Oh yes, I think it is.
~ Not surprisingly the most hilarious collection of pictures on the internet.
Don’t tell anyone who each thing is about.
1) You’re cooler when you don’t act cool.
2) I’m beginning to suspect you don’t actually want to start the band we’re starting.
3) I wish you didn’t loath me. It must not be nice for you either.
4) I think you probably never smell bad. And that’s weird.
5) I don’t get your relationship at all.
6) Unexpectedly, you’re the only person I’m fully comfortable talking to and this makes me think we should get married.
7) I wish we hung out more when we lived together.
8) I think you have that “superstar quality” which Hollywood needs to know about.
9) I find you fascinatingly hard to figure out. It’s becoming an obsession of mine which will probably just end up freaking you out.
10) I have your rubber lizard.
11) I think we’ll probably never see each other in person ever again. And that’s sad.
12) I don’t actually think you’re a sociopath.