On my couch drinking coffee and reading Mickey Spillane.
2. Who will be the next person you kiss?
Person or persons unknown from my future. I kissed someone in my dream last night. Probably not them.
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
There’s a pink white-board marker in the pen holder on my desk. I don’t know why I have it, I don’t have a white-board near my desk.
4. What color is your bra?
I don’t have a brother. But he’d most likely be fish-belly white like me.
5. Are you wearing socks right now?
Grey ones my granny knitted.
6. When was the last time you went to town?
Saturday night at Ken’s. I went too much to town. I got argumentative at the end of the night.
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No. And this angers me. Though I’ve been DVD rental crazy. Code 46 is very good. Bubba Ho-Tep wasn’t bad.
8. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee and more coffee.
9. what are you wearing?
An air of general disdain.
10. Have you ever been in a car wash?
Yes. It’s not as exciting as in the movies.
11. Last food you ate?
Raspberries out of the fridge.
12. Where were you on Saturday?
The CHLY street party and Ken’s.
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
I haven’t bought anything in months. I should soon.
14. When is the last time you ran?
No idea. Not in recent memory.
15. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
No idea. Not in recent memory. In grade six I went to a BC Lions game.
16. What is your favorite class?
Creative writing workshops were kind of fun. Some Liberal Studies seminars were kind of fun.
17. Your dream vacation spot?
The Netherlands in November.
18. Last 3 people’s houses you were in?
My parents, Ken’s… and… golly, probably Kristjanne and Lauren’s a month or so ago.
19. How old are your parents?
Somewhere’s around 60. Maybe older.
20. Do you miss anyone?
I do. But i think the fever has almost broken, so to speak.
21. Last play you saw?
Sadly, Malaspina’s production of the Orestia which we didn’t return to after the intermission.
22. What are your plans for today?
Work and then socializining
23. Who is the last person you commented on myspace?
Some guy who added one of my bands to his band’s space… I did the “Thanks for the add” thing.
24. Ever go to camp?
Grade five. My end of the year class party was at that Christian camp in Nanoose. Someone thought it was a good idea that my cabin of boys should be chaperoned by my teacher’s hot female 19 year old boarder. She did a little strip-tease for us though we really only saw her naked back. Then she told us a bunch of filthy jokes while we lay in bed. I think we all felt like Chris Makepeace in Meatballs.
25. Were you an honor roll student in school?
In college I was. In highschool I was eventhough I was more interested in not applying myself.
26. What do you want to know about the future?
When the world will end. So I can write books about it and go on Oprah and make millions a live soft until the fire consumes us all.
28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Just the natural musk of my B.O. Damn this humidity.
29. Are you hungry?
Not really. I’m never hungry before 10:30. So I never eat breakfast eventhough I know I really should.
30. Where is your best friend located?
I’d like to know. I would certainly like to know.
31. Do you have a tan?
Not even a farmer’s tan. When I go outside, I seriously criss-cross the street to utilize pockets of shade. Not just on hot days either. The sun is the silent killer.
32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
I think 25 would be a good age to have kids. Oops.
33. Do you collect anything?
Agatha Christie books. Peanuts books the new collected antholgies and the pocket book collections from the 50s and 60s. And records. Though I don’t really collect records so much as just buy them. My records are for listening as opposed to owning the “artifact” which kind of makes me not a collector.
34. Last time you got stopped by a cop?
I was stopped speeding about five years ago. I smooth-talked my way out of it.
35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes. When I was a kid, I’d drink my soda at the movies through a red Twizzler.
36. How do you like your drinks?
37. Do you like hot sauce?
Without hot sauce there is no flavour.
38. Last time you took a shower?
Around 7:10 this morning.
39. Who do you have a crush on?
Like I said above, I kissed someone in my dream last night so right now I’m crushing on them. It’s weird when you wake up from a dream about being in love with someone and you spend the whole next day in love with them. Then the next day, after you’ve slept again, the feeling is suddenly gone. Like sleep is a reset button.
40. What is your mood?
Slightly irritable from sleepiness and humidity and the office temperature and not feeling creative at all.
41. Are you some ones best friend?
I don’t believe so.
42. What’s the last book you read?
Not including the one I’m currently reading, was Taken At The Flood by Agatha Christie.
1. Male friend: Ken and Rick and Stephen and Matt and Kai and Makito and Nae
2. Female friend: Girls don’t like me anymore
3. Vacation: Calgary
1. Time of day: 7am
2. Day of the Week: Monday, the morning specifically
3. Food: Pasta
4. Memory: The answer to #3
1. Person you saw: Nicole is standing in front of me. Socializingly, Kai and Makito
2. Talked to on the phone: My uncle, David
3. Text: Last textbook would be some graphic design nonsense.
4. IMed: No idea what the jimeny cricket IMed is.
5. Messaged over myspace: Rick.
1. What are you doing now? This survey, avoiding work, feeling blue.
2. Wearing: Sadsack face.
3. Better than yesterday?: It’s not as humid. I’m more emo. Call it a draw.
1. Is: Never gonna come
2. Got any plans?: Plans to make plans.
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: The suspicion this weekend is going down.
1. Number: 13
2. Song: Analyse
3. Color: C75 M5 Y0 K5
4. Season: Fall
1. Missing someone: Yes, no, I can’t tell anymore. Yes.
2. loving: Thom Yorke
3. Wanting: To leave town
True or False:
I am a cuddler: True. Of cats.
I am a morning person: False. So not a morning person I may actually be like morning anti-matter
I am a perfectionist: True. But a lazy, not very focussed one.
I am an only child: true
I am currently in pajamas: False. Don’t actually own any.
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: Yes.
I am addicted to myspace: False. Kind of sickens me.
I am online 24/7: False. 16/7
I am very shy around the opposite gender: True. Painfully so.
I can be paranoid at times: True. Like today for instance.
I currently regret something that I have done in the past: Yes. No. Maybe. Yes.
When I get mad, I curse frequently: False. I clam up.
I enjoy country music: False.
I enjoy jazz music: True. Especially Lonnie Liston Smith and Donald Byrd.
I love smoothies: False. I’m not even that fond of them.
I enjoy talking on the phone: True.
I have a crush: False. Not a real one. I keep dreaming about kissing different people. Who will it be tonight?
I have a hard time paying attention at school: True. I did.
I have a hidden talent: False. I’m pretty open about whatever talents I might have.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: True. I’ve heard this is healthy.
I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” girl/guy: True and false. I think I’m the wrong person for the people who fall for me, some of whom were not “wrong” for me, exactly. If that makes sense.
I have all my grandparents: False. 1 out of 4
I have been told that I have a sense of humor: true. and a delightful giggle.
I have broken a bone: Maybe true. Toe. Hard to tell.
I have changed a diaper: false
I have changed a lot over the past year: True. I think I’m losing my mind.
I have done something illegal: True. I commited major offenses like smoking pot.
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color: False.
I have had major/minor surgery: True. Wisdom toof.
I have had my hair cut within the last 2 months: True. No, false. Might be true. I dunno.
I have had the cops called on me: False. At least, not directly. I guess I was being loud at that party too.