~ Another thing from last night. When we leaving the theatre, we witnessed a quick succession a fashion tragedies. We were, in fact, surrounded and got separated. It was a horrifying few seconds. Anyway, it made me think of Malingering who is a Flickrite from LA that does a sort of less witty / less offensive Vice Mag do’s-and-dont’s.
~ These things keep getting longer and longer…
1. Initials: JNR
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: Billy Idol
3. Last thing you ate: An apple. Are apples out of season? They all taste grainy these days… guck.
4. For or against same sex marriage: So long as they are both consenting, living adults. Gay marriage = cool. Gay corpse marriage = gross.
5. Are you homophobic: Some of my best friends are closet gays.
6. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday morning: I sleep in too late on Saturdays. And the new cartoons are all bullshit.
7. Do you believe in God: Not even for a second.
8. How many U.S states have you been to: 3
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in: 0
10. Ever lived outside of the US: Yankee survey die die die!
11. Name something you like physically about yourself: I used to like my blue eyes. Which are now grey.
13. What is your dads name: Nick
14. What is your dream car: Something practical. Like the TARDIS.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Home.
16. Favourite type of Food? Cheese and bread combos like pizza and grilled cheese.
17. Favorite holiday: Days off are nice. Holidays just mean hassle and family obligations.
18. Do you download music: No way in hell. The only person worse than a downloader is a musician who downloads. You deserve to never be able to make a living playing music. Legal/paid downloads are okay, of course.
19. What illegal things have you done: I got caught shoplifting a Boston tape when I was 14.
20. Where would you want to go on a first date: I usually take girls to my parents’ impressive estate and gesture with my arm, “All this will one day be mine.” Which it won’t because they’ll sell it long before they die.
21. Would you date the person who posted this before you: She’s too tall for me.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally: Only recently and it was in recorded form.
23. Have you ever cried for no reason: Maybe once or twice it took me a little soul-searching to figure out the reason, but no.
24. Do you like Bush: The band? For serious?
25. Have you ever bungee jumped: Ha!
26. Have you ever white-water rafted: Yes. No, wait. No, I haven’t. I’ve inner-tubed. But not in white-water.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? I think so, yes. Might have been more like 7.
28. Last person you hugged: Andrea and Mike at the same time at the Fascinating in-store. Or… I’m sure Ken or Dave have hugged me since. But that’s a given.
29. Have you met a real redneck: Grew up in Coombs.
30. How is the weather right now: Hateful.
31. song ur listenin to rite now: Platinum Blonde: “Take it From Me” (wize this ? writin n txt?)
32. What are your current fav songs?:
In no real order
Throwing Muses: “Not Too Soon”
Sufjan Stevens: “The Transfiguration”
The Go-Betweens: “Cattle and Cane”
Squeeze (UK): “Another Nail for My Heart”
Platinum Blonde: “Not In Love” Oh heck the whole of Standing In The Dark is AMAZING.
33. What was the last movie you watched?: To the end: OMEN. I’ve been watching King Kong in bits and pieces for days. Which kind of makes it like a 30’s serial. Only with really bad CG. Shockingly bad CG/blue screen.
34. Do you wear contacts: I like ma’specs.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? The office.
36. What are you afraid of? Not The Omen.
37. OOOOH: no
38. How many pets do u have: One head of cat.
39. Have you ever loved someone: Yes.
40. What really turns you on: Scent.
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks: I don’t usually. Though today I bought a mocha frapucino thing.
42.Have you ever fired a gun: Yes.
43. Are you missing someone: I am.
44. Say something totally random about yourself: Colourblind.
45. Do you have an iPod?: I have Chelsea’s reject MP3 player.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? James Spader and Drew Carey.
47. Whats your mom’s name: Linda
48. Who would you like to see right now: Feeling a bit anti-social actually.
49. Favorite band of all time (only ONE): Pet Shop Boys
50. Dogs or cats: cats
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to be doing?: Oh my, yes.
52. Favorite flower: I’m getting a sense of déja vu.
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn: Buttered and salted.
54. What books are you reading: Agatha Christie The Hollow.
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo: Yes. No, no, I haven’t. Wait, yes. To an ex-girlfriend’s gramps’ funeral.
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?: No.
57. Do you watch MTV: For about between about 1 and 3 minutes per day. Then I shake some sense into myself.
58. What’s something that really bugs you: Closed-minded leftist hypocrits.
59. What are some things you really like doing: Makin’ music.
60. 3×3= 9 (People who write bullshit questions for internet surveys get reincarnated as slugs)
61. Can you dance: Hotcha!
62. Favorite basketball team: The ones that die in bus crashes.
63. Favorite cereal: Rice Crispies.
64. Do you drive: I do my daily part in destroying the planet, yes.
65. What’s the latest you have ever stayed out: Sunrise.
66. Last time you went bowling: In college.
67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?: no
68. Who was your last phone call?: Kristjanne.
69. Last time you were at work: Right now.
70. Whats your favorite state to be in: On E.I.