~ When I get home tonight, it will be different.
~ Chelsea’s new place has the same ladybug door-knocker as mine. Weird.
~ Bentley and I are totally watching Streets of Fire tonight. He’s been asking me when we’re going to watch it. A little quality time before he goes to his new home.
~ Friday I’m gutting the apartment. Haven’t decided what rooms are going where.
A towering 5′ 3.73″
2. Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship?
It’s a grey area.
3. Do you own a gun?
4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
Some sort of bi-polar anxiety thing mixed with mild sociopathy.
5. How many letters are in your crush’s name?
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
FAN.TAS.TIC ~ but disgusting if I really think about them. So I don’t.
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Bring a Torch Jeanette Isabella – Carnival Art
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee. And keep it coming.
9. Do you do push-ups?
I’ve watched Dave do push ups.
10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
Not even religious ecstasy.
11. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
12. Do you like the rain?
Intensely. But not when I’m in tents.
14. Do you own a knife?
I have a nice Henkel. And a box-cutter painted to look like a fish.
15. Do you have A.D.D.?
Abnormally Divine Diction? Yes I do.
16. Full initials?
17. Name 4 thoughts at this exact moment.
1) I’m a bad employee
2) Yo La Tengo are better in theory than in practice.
3) I can’t think of two more thoughts I’m having… panic… oh this is one!
4) “It’s not as dumb as Napoleon Dynamite and not as witty as the Wedding Crashers” ~ W.T.F?!?
18. Name the last 4 things you have bought today and how much they cost.
1) I haven’t bought a single thing today. But I have to buy:
2) Rice cooker
3) Dish rack
20. What time did you wake up today?
6:23 (cats!) ~ got up at 7:12
21. Can you spell?
22. Current worry?
That I’m too dysfunctional to ever find someone who will find their own happiness in being with me.
23. Current hate?
I’m okay to today. But George Lucas will never be forgiven. NEVER.
24. Favorite place to be?
Home, when it’s clean.
25. Least favorite place to be?
26. Where would you like to go?
Qualicum, 1991. Do this whole thing over right.
27. Do you own slippers?
29. Do you burn or tan?
I tan fairly well, but avoid the sun like it’s a UV deathray pointed at the earth.
30. Green or blue?
31. Would you be a pirate?
The worst pirate ever.
32. Last time your cell rang?
If my cells start ringing, I’m in big molecular trouble.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I’ve honestly never sang in the shower. Not even once. Until I met Chelsea, I didn’t think anyone ever did except in movies.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
35. What’s in your pockets right now?
36. Last thing that made you laugh.
Myself. I made a joke about being too much of a gentleman to tell Pentti’s age. I always laugh at my own jokes.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Um… got stiches in my hand in grade 3?… I avoid danger.
39. What is your GPA?
Beats me. I graduated “with distinction” and was on the Dean’s List a few times.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2. One’s in a closet though.
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Generally loud people aren’t my friends. Probably Ken, around 1am, when he’s really excited about Goluza.
42. Who is your most silent friend?
Stephen has this tied up like a hostage.
44. Do you wish on stars?
Only if it’s coming right at me.
45. What is your favorite book?
“A Severed Head” by Iris Murdoch was big with me for a while. And “The World in The Evening” by Christopher Isherwood. But I haven’t read either in about 10 years. You know what book I love though? “The Complete Peanuts, Vol. 1” by Charles M. Schultz.
46. What song did you last hear?
“Tom Courtney” by Yo La Tengo
47. Do you have a bad reputation?
I probably do kinda.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
“Your Funeral, My Trial” by Nick Cave… no, not really. “I hope there’s someone” by Antony and the Johnsons. Yes.
49. What were you doing 12AM last night??
Actually in bed like a good boy.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?